Jexx Hinggo - Bakasyonista Ako

Blog URL: http://www.jexxhinggo.com
Author: Jexx Hinggo
Blog Category: Fashion & Beauty , Food & Drinks , Life & Lifestyle, Reviews , Travel & Leisure
Description: JexxHinggo.com is a personal blog about travel, food, and lifestyle. Owned by yours truly. I post my past and recent travel to beautiful places in the Philippines and food trips to a lot of restaurants too! I go to events here and there. I also post a lot of lists of anything under the sun. It's fun and interactive. I have giveaways for all of my visitors too!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP