JapaneseAdobo

Blog URL: http://www.japaneseadobo.com
Author: Ron Katagiri
Blog Category: Arts & Crafts, Cooking & Recipes , Fashion & Beauty , Food & Drinks , Travel & Leisure
Description: "The site revolves around Art. It started as a journal blog where I shared most of my experiences in life hoping to inspire other people with my short stories. Mainly, it has three categories now: The Blabs (short write ups), The Art (featured art works), and For Sale (most of my art works and bags).

A special tab is dedicated to all my bag designs that I sell online.

The main point of the site is to inspire other people through Art: the art of painting, doodling, writing, bag designing, photography, etc.

As I said, everything is art and everyone is an artist. This is a piece of tranquility that makes me sane throughout all the emotional and mental issues I deal with in my everyday life. I consider this as a therapy, an outlet, a cyber place where I can do everything that I love without being confined in the limits of the hideous norms."

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP