Manik Makina

Blog URL: http://www.manikmakina.com
Author: manikreigun
Blog Category: Humor , Life & Lifestyle, Personal , Photography , Random
Description: "Redefining Pop Culture. Humour, lifestyle and manik adventures.

This blog is my online journal and I called it 'MANIK' or Manic, for it describes me whenever I have extreme excitement or energy that can lead to busyness and a hectic lifestyle. 'MAKINA' is a Filipino word for 'Machine', which balances out the chaos in my life and brings order and function. I like to believe I am slowly carving out my own pop culture, when I'm not busy with the karaoke singing. "

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP