Ecstasy of Sexy Shoes, The

Blog URL: http://ecstasyofsexyshoes.blogspot.com
Author: Clarissa
Blog Category: Business , Fashion & Beauty , Life & Lifestyle, Online Store , Photography
Description: I am a footwear designer. Shoes, bags & other accessories are my lifelong passion, the emotions surrounding the possession of a pair of shoes has been well written, I can only describe slipping into a desired pair as “the ecstasy of sexy shoes” but in my case, it is also the ecstasy of seeing a design crafted into life right before my eyes & finally physically touch & test its qualities. My blog ecstasyofsexyshoes.blogspot.com is more of memoirs of my works, places I’ve been to & so that we could create accessories as well as my insights in the Philippine Footwear Industry & the business of footwear manufacturing.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP