Whatever Eva

Blog URL: http://itsevamarie.blogspot.com
Author: Eva Marie Soquena
Blog Category: Fashion & Beauty , Food & Drinks , Personal , Sports & Recreation , Travel & Leisure
Description: My blog is about a variety of topics. I am runner, fashion junkie, a make-up enthusiast, a traveler, and a foodie. So my I blog about running and the races I've joined. I blog about my day to day outfits, my fashion finds, and my make-up purchases. I also blog about the places I've been to and the restaurants I've tried. It's more of a personal blog of the things I am passionate about.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wohooo! Congrats sis :)

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP