Twerp, A

Blog URL: http://not-really-an-arcane.blogspot.com/
Author: Jana, currently a BS Accountancy student at Adventist University of the Philippines. I am a typical teenager with my own perspective that I have an extraordinary life. I have a great passion in music and literature.
Blog Category: Personal, Humour, Inspirational, Teens.
Description: I have been blogging for almost 3 years. My blog, for the years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, humour ideas, and experiences in life. Compositions of inspirational and funny stories, poems, and essays can be read here.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP