WickedMouth - You Have Been Wicked

Blog URL: http://wickedmouth.blogspot.com/
Author: Glentot
Blog Category: Just About Anything
Description: WickedMouth is more than an outlet for me, it serves as an escape for others when the day drags and they desperately need a chuckle. I risk my soul in hell to make others laugh. I write about my own experiences, I write movie reviews, I make fun of my friends, enemies, and people in general. In life, I try to keep my mouth shut, in this blog, it gets wicked.

1 Comment:

Ayie Marcos said...

I'm suprised no one discovered you yet. Your blog is one of the best blog I've ever read. Funny, spontaneous and not trying hard.

I would want to be as tactless as your self pero I can't. And I envy you to have friends who have the same mindset (wavelenght ata ang tawag nila) as you do.

Your kalokohan made me inspired to write without inhibitions. To be my self.

God bless!

Post a Comment

What can you say about this blog?
Note: Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

  © 2009-2018 BLOGS NG PINOY . Template and colors by Dicas Blogger and Flower Blogger .

BACK TO TOP